Smartpick Program "Terms and Conditions"
1. "Smartpick" is a Platform/Program created and run by Hindustan Unilever Limited (hereinafter referred to as "HUL" or "the Company") directly or through its authorized third-party partners, which invites individuals to register and participate in the Program to receive periodic "Sample Packages" containing a product, multiple products or combination of product(s) manufactured or marketed by HUL under several offers run by the Company from time to time.
2. The Sample Package are made available to you free of cost, for your personal, non-commercial use only and you shall be solely liable for use of the same beyond the same.
3. Participation in this Program is free, voluntary and at the sole discretion of the consumer/subscriber/individual (Participant).
4. The Period of the campaign is between the Months of September 2020 - December 2022.
5. Smartpick box will be available till stocks last only.
Eligibility of Participants
6. Unless otherwise specified, the participation and registration are intended solely for individuals aged 18 years or older. By participating, you represent and warrant that you are aged 18 years of age or possess parental/legal guardian consent for the same. Company reserves the right, at its own discretion, to restrict participation, including by cancelling registration under the Program in the event the individuals are found to be younger than 18 years.
7. The Program is currently open for residents of Maharashtra, Delhi, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, Telangana, Haryana, Rajasthan and Karnataka Only Smartpick Box shall be delivered within these locations in select pin-codes only, any orders placed for delivery to Pin codes not covered in the said list will be cancelled with no recourse.
8. To UNSUBSCRIBE from the Smartpick program, you can send an Email with the subject-line "UNSUBSCRIBE SMARTPICK" from your registered email Id to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Yes! SMARTPICK and UNILEVER can send me additional samples.
10. UNILEVER reserves the right to amend the terms.